WHAT GOES ON AT YAM?

The Gathering--learning how to make God look good 24/7, Sundays at 10 AM, on the TFB campus, in the Young Adult room

Eating together--most Sundays, around 11:30 am, give or take...

Experience--an alternative worship event, Every couple of months or so

HomeBase--fellowship in homes

Plain wRap--a bible and brain, pen and paper bible study, Sunday nights during the Summer

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
IN THE NEWS THIS WEEK

Upcoming Events
Sunday Schedule
The Gathering--Celebration Sunday
Know God--Keeping the daily appointment with God

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
UPCOMING EVENTS

- A movie watching, eating, cleaning, and decorating extravaganza--Friday, November 29, noon to ??
- Oldies Party, December, TBA-- So far it's karaoke and food--have ideas? send 'em in!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NEXT SUNDAY

8:45 am Worship--Worship Center
10:00 am The Gathering--YAM Room
11:45 am LUNCH @

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THE GATHERING--Celebration Sunday

There was no Sunday School today, but here's the wrap up daily prayer for the 40 Days of Purpose:

Since life is preparation for eternity, I want to use my time on earth fulfilling God's five purposes for me:

I was planned for God's pleasure (worship), so I will use this day to get to know and love God better.

I was formed for God's family (fellowship), so I will use this day to show love to other believers.

I was created to become like Christ (discipleship), so I will use this day to make choices that grow my character.

I was shaped to serve God (ministry), so I will use this day to serve God by serving others.

I was made for a mission (evangelism), so I will use this day to share the Good News.

In the coming months, we'll be looking at our specific purpose in YAM and as individuals. December 1 through 15, we will be looking at what the Old Testament had to say about the coming of Messiah AND we'll be putting together our own faith stories, to bring the Good News of Messiah to a starving world. Whether you are at TFB or away, you can participate. The complete bible study and faith story guide will be posted each week.

Next week we start off with God's promise to Abram in Genesis 12:1-3.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
KNOW GOD--RESOURCES FOR WALKING THE WALK

Keeping the daily appointment with God--here are some resources:

Read the bible through in a year


Quiet Time-what why how


Campus Journal


Devos for Christian Students


Online Quiet Time study Bible


Today's Promise from Campus Crusade